Since their founding in 2013, this Cambridge based client of mine have had a huge impact on their industry and are continuing to grow, both here in the UK and on a global scale. As one of their Junior DevOps Engineers, you'll get heavily involved with platform designs, builds and deployments with the newest technologies available.
Working on ground-breaking platforms and products, you'll be making a huge, positive impact on businesses and people all over the world.
What you'll get involved with:
- Build, design & implement test platforms.
- Run performance tests and scenarios.
- Analysing & graphing test results.
- Streamline and automate testing processes.
What you'll have to make you a good fit:
- Experience with Git/Gitlab
- Scripting experience
What you'll have to make you a great fit:
- Knowledge or ideally experience with cloud technologies
- Knowledge of experience with virtualisation technologies
- Knowledge of Linux OS
My client is a fast growing and dynamic organisation with benefits that include BUPA family healthcare, pension, social events and much more!
If you're interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV. For more information on it, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group.