How many junior roles do you see offering this?
- Up to £28k salary + bonus + annual salary review
- Completely flexible hours - as long as the job is done, it doesn't matter when you work
- No meetings before 10am or after 3pm
- 100% remote working with the option to use the office if you want to
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Great pension scheme
- Lots of learning, development and progression opportunities
- Fully paid for company trips away - the last one was Disneyland Paris
I could keep going but I'd run out of room to tell you what the job is.
I am delighted to be partnering with a Net Zero Consultancy who have just received some massive investment and are working to turn the world completely carbon neutral.
They are currently looking for a Junior Energy Consultant to join their growing team and help with their mission of making the world more sustainable.
As you can see by the list above, this is a business who truly value and look after their staff.
The key responsibility of this role is to work in a team to deliver high quality Net Zero action plans to maximise our customer's positive carbon and wider environmental impact in the world.
The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical skills, as well as the ability to deliver successful projects on time. You could either be a graduate or someone with Energy experience looking to get into a consultant pathway.
I am looking for a motivated self-starter who thrives in challenging situations looking to be a part of something huge!
The client wants to move quickly with this one - so please apply now & don't miss out!
For more information, please contact The ONE Group's Technical Division on 01733 234000.
This isn't just recruitment, it's recruitment as it should be.