Location - Outskirts of Peterborough
Salary - £16,000 - £18,000 per annum.
Looking for a new role can be challenging at the best of times. During a global pandemic; even harder!
The positive, there are positives. I promise!
My client is still hiring and looking for the very best talent within the marketplace. They are offering something incredibly desirable to most. A trainee position within their Commercial division.
This would suit an individual who is looking to gain new skills, possibly follow a new career path. Perhaps you are someone who has decided that further education is no longer for you and you are now looking to kick-start your career.
The position as Trainee Estimator, is really for someone who is looking for a role with longevity and career prospects. An individual who is keen to become a crucial member of the Commercial Sales team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients to understand their business needs.
- Prepare documentation and contracts.
- Manage any internal quotations and estimations.
- Overlook the bid and tender process.
- Identify labour, material and time requirements by studying drawing proposals.
- Resolve any discrepancies.
- Spending time in the warehouse to understand the product portfolio.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Demonstrate a can- do attitude.
- Be able to work confidently with figures.
- Show the ability master new computer software quickly.
- Prove your ability to communicate well at all levels.
In return my client is offering:
- Long term career prospects
- On-going training and development
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- The opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming team.
- Core working hours between 9am-5pm on a permanent basis.
This is a critical role for the business. Therefore, shortlisting will begin immediately. With the view of virtual interviews to be held next week.
If you are interested in this opportunity, one which I have no doubts will set a positive tone for your 2021.
Please apply via the link below. Alternatively, email . Any questions? Call 07568136909.