I've currently partnered up with a growing software house in Peterborough who are looking to add to their QA team. I'm looking for a Junior QA Engineer who is looking to grow with a business that truly cares about career growth and progression.
You will grow a small team that has a huge impact on the business and their products, conducting vital QA activities for a range of product lines. This will give you a great level of exposure to other departments as well, including release and product management.
- Be involved with creating and maintaining test runs and plans.
- Conduct tests according to those plans; ensuring that agreements and schedules set by the QA Manager are adhered to.
- Log defects and areas of improvements effectively and pass on to the development team for correction.
- Continually provide feedback to QA Manager on system status and QA tools
You'd be a great fit if:
- You have 2/3 years experience in a testing role and have full exposure to the software development life cycle.
- Testing is truly your passion, you enjoy making things better and take pride in knowing you've made sure it's the best it can be.
- You hold the ISTQB qualification, but it definitely isn't a deal breaker if you don't have it.
These guys are really big on development and retain their staff very, very well. If you're interested, please apply or contact Ashley at The ONE Group.