Lead Developer - UI
Location: Cambridge, UK (Hybrid working)
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
This client is looking for a Lead Developer to join their exciting Aeronautical Development team which is responsible for developing custom-made applications within this space. Not only will you be responsible for leading a team, the design, architecture, development, and delivery of new web Aeronautical applications but you will also be providing hands-on coding!
Required skills and experience:
- Design and delivery experience in Web-based applications and ideally cloud-based applications.
- Experience with React and TypeScript or Java Script.
- Expertise in back-end development using Java
- UI/UX design skills
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery practices
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience in working within the Aeronautical, Government or Defence sector
- Experience of Data Manipulation and managing complicated Data sets
What we can offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Free parking
- Health Cash Plan
- Personal Development Allowance and more
This is a really exciting and challenging yet rewarding experience! For more information about this opportunity, please submit your CV now or contact Shelina on 07946117015.