Lead MIS/BI Developer
£60-75,000/annum + great benefits
Hybrid Work Arrangements
I am working with an award-winning, long-standing organisation, whose focus is to ensure thousands of schools are receiving the best level of services across the business divisions.
This role will involve owning and driving forward an existing BI and reporting function within the business. You will be heavily involved in the complete development life cycle. It is imperative that you are able to communicate with both stakeholders and customers and have the ability to define requirements, identify client issues and new opportunities, and be responsible for implementing end to end BI solutions across the existing customer base.
What you will be bringing:
- Management / leadership experience
- Exceptional experience working with Power BI or other visual dashboards
- Proficient with SQL Server Development, MDS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS etc.
- Experience with end to end delivery and insights
- Proven experience with ETL Tools
A fantastic working environment is on offer, along with flexible working and an opportunity to really make this role your own!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, apply NOW!