I am currently recruiting for a Leaning & Development Project Manager to join a fantastic organisation based in Stevenage. The primary objective of this role is to contribute to strategic programmes by designing and delivering training courses:-
- Contribute to the preparation of the documents requested in the call for tender responses (Training Plan, Training Syllabus, cost estimate etc)
- Influence the key stakeholders on the suitability and relevance of the knowledge programmes
- Manage international training projects (design and development)
- Identify learning objectives applicable to the training courses
- Introduce new instructional materials and teaching methods
- Define and manage the project deployment to maximise customer experience.
- Identify the risks that can impact the smooth running of the project.
You will need the following experience:-
- Experience in building Education Training paths
- Knowledge of the learning project cycle
- Training scoping
- Training development
- Experience in established project management methodologies
- Experience in managing deliveries including multiple stakeholders
In return they offer salary of £48-52k plus bonus and excellent benefits and hybrid working.
For more information, please call me on 07821 664529 or email your cv