The One Group are excited to be working with an expert solicitors in Peterborough who are looking to recruit a semi-senior legal cashier to join their small but busy team. This position offers the perfect environment to develop your professional skills, well on your way to becoming a senior Legal Cashier.
Mindset is everything for this role, and therefore the ideal candidate would be motivated, hungry to learn new skills and responsibilities, and proactive in your approach to challenges.
This position would see you joining the business at a busy period and your responsibilities would include:
- Posting financial transactions to accounting systems
- Raising payments, posting receipts & banking, petty cash & expenses
- End of day reconciliation and checking the balances
- Track money received and sent, liaise with the bank when needed
Direct legal experience would be required to be successful in the application process and experience within purchase ledger processes would be advantageous. Along with these, a can do attitude and a real team player would be essential skills to bring forward for this role.
In returns for these traits you will receive brilliant benefits:
- Generous annual salary £25,000-£30,000, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Employee package
If you are interested in being put forward for this position, or would like more information please apply today or contact Katherine Pearl at The One Group for a confidential chat.