As restrictions lift, it is time to really consider where you are now and where you want to be in the next 6 months, a year or even 5 years from now. I have spoken to so many people that have put their careers on hold throughout the pandemic based on the 'better the devil you know' theory.
Is it now time to take control of your career with a new job opportunity to mark a fresh start?
I am partnering with a reputable and highly respected firm who have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary, looking for a new challenge.
If you would like to develop your career in a firm that actively promotes progression and gain valuable experience within a specialist department, this role is for you. .
Your main responsibility will be to support the Family team and continue to develop longstanding relationships within the team and with clients.
You will provide secretarial and administrative support to ensure delivery of a quality service and also assist with digital dictation and administrative support across the business.
To be considered for this position you must have:-
- experience as a legal secretary/secretary, including the use of a digital dictation tool.
- computer literacy, with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- a typing speed of at least 65 wpm/90% accuracy.
- excellent attention to detail, including spelling and punctuation.
- an ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- an ability to organise your own work effectively and plan well to meet deadlines.
- evidence of a problem solving, 'can-do' attitude and the ability to work in a team.
- experience of working in a professional organisation with the ability to demonstrate a basic knowledge of fee-earners' work.
If you are interested to find out more about the role and the business as a whole please get in touch.