We are currently working with an amazing law firm with a presence across Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and London. They are rapidly expanding and in need of additional support within their award-winning Private Client team at their Cambridge office.
If you are a Legal Secretary with strong industry knowledge and a willingness to learn then this could be the role for you. The firm are also open to speaking with candidates of all levels, with a professional and can-do attitude. This could mean you are a secretary currently working within a different industry but have what it takes to thrive in the legal world.
Your professional journey will be supported by the practice and you are actively encouraged to share your ideas and ambition. The offices are modern and centrally located.
- Work on legal documents, proof reading and formatting
- Draft emails and letters in accordance with instructions
- Produce invoices and maintain billing spreadsheets and trackers
- Create reports (billings, WIP)
- Produce documents using audio typing.
- Conduct searches (Lawyer search, Insolvency, Compliance regulation)
- Take telephone calls and field enquiries as appropriate
- Provide support to the team handling room bookings, diary management and travel requirements.
- Salary (£24,000-£26,000 per annum)
- Smart (Flexible) working policy
- 27 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Support staff bonus scheme
- Gym membership contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
Please call Sam at The ONE Group on 01223 237888 for more information.