The One Group are pleased to be working with a F1 team based in Northamptonshire who are seeking a Lifing and Parts Controller to join them on a permanent basis.
My client boasts a workforce of 500 people and are seeking talented individuals to join them to bring new energy and ideas to the sport and aim to become one of the top three contenders in the F1 world in years to come.
Joining the Production Control Team they are seeking a Lifing and Parts Controller to assist in the control of Lifing of components and assemblies for events and development activities, ensuring components are organised and available for build specifications, provide post even updated lifing reports and ultimately to get the team to a top three team within the FIA Championships.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Updating and general maintenance of the Lifing systems
- Prep and update components kits and update allocation sheets accordingly
- Generate service build report on sub assembly components after events
- Track the physical movement of lifed parts throughout the factory during turnaround
What we are looking for:
- Experienced as a Lifing Coordinator or a similar role within an F1/Motorsport environment
- Sound working knowledge of F1 car assemblies and components
- Experienced in the use of Trenchant Technologies or similar lifing software
- Involvement in process and systems improvement
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lifing Co-Ordinator to join a company with a rich history in the sport who are certainly looking at becoming a force to be reckoned with across the F1 sector.
On offer is a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package along with the opportunity to work from a state-of-the-art facility.
If the role sounds of interest then click to apply and Kieran Evan will be in contact to discuss the finer details.