LINE LEADERS NEEDED.
This business produced results nothing short of phenomenal and they show no signs of slowing down. Additional site facilities, new product lines & new opportunities all in abundance. They pride themselves on offering a fantastic culture for their employees. With profit shares, a state-of-the-art shiny facility, subsidised dining and fancy coffee machines that give Starbucks a run for their money.
As a Line Leader (Supervisor/Team Leader) you will support the Shift Manager/Production Manager with ensuring all shift goals are delivered in a safely fashion.
These roles are based on 4on 4off shift patterns with the option of working permanent days or permanent nights. Highly competitive rates of over £15 p/h are provided (rates vary depending on shifts).
Responsibilities will include but not limited too:
- Managing the daily production function of the line/ team
- Assisting in progressing the teams development needs through cross training and continuous assessment of requirements
- Positive motivation of colleagues
- Carry out machinery safety checks
- Record and escalate any issues affecting line/ team performance.
- Monitoring of staff performance.
- Record downtime.
- Ensure production startup checks are carried out before production commences.
- Ensure machinery is regularly cleaned.
- Experience of leading a team of 5+ within a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in either a high pressured environment or a fast paced environment
- Health and safety experience and focus
- Food manufacturing experience would be desirable but not essential
Please apply with your up to date CV if you are interested.