Linux Support Engineer
Newmarket 1 day per week
£35k - £40k
We've partnered with a technology company based in Newmarket who are looking to expand their team with a Linux Support Engineer. This role involves providing support to the end user on the systems, with a view to take on more responsibility of the wider infrastructure environment as you grow and progress within the organisation.
Along with Linux, candidates must be confident in Bash scripting.
You will be working in a small, autonomous environment with plenty of flexibility to work remotely, with trips into the Newmarket office approximately once a week. The organisation have a strong track record of internal progression, providing support and training opportunities to enhance employees careers.
Please note, overseas candidates will not be considered for this role. All candidates must have the full right to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- Provide support to users using the platform
- Support internal staff with IT issues
- Take on responsibility around Linux servers
- Research and development of new systems
- Server administration
- Previous Linux Support Experience
- Bash scripting
- Technical mindset
- Enjoys solving complex problems
- Previous experience in a customer facing position
- Strong communication skills
We are unable to progress candidates who are on or require a visa.
For more information and a full job description, please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group.