I'm working with a software consultancy who work with governments, business and non-profit organisations. They're looking for a Linux SysAdmin to join their team where you'll be involved with system installations and deployments, application support as well as bespoke project work too.
You'll provide expertise in system architecture and integration, applications and web engines, providing excellent customer support to a wide variety of customers. Oh, and all from the comfort of your own home, this is a fully remote role!
- Provide excellent support to both technical and non technical customers, both in person and via a ticketing system.
- Proactively solve issues and keep customers updated through the process to resolution
- Troubleshoot opensource applications, services and servers
- Deploy, configure and manage Debian servers and laptops
- Patch and secure systems
This is a very technical role, if you have most of these; you'll be off to a good start:
- Solid Linux SysAdmin experience
- Scripting & Automation experience
- Some cloud/DevOps experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Running Linux servers and services
- Using tools like Chef, Pupper and cfengine to manage servers
- Manage virtual machine infrastructure
- Deploy cloud and hybrid infrastructure
- Get involved with Scripting
- Good network understanding
- Server and client collaboration tools
- ISO Framework exposure
- Global or international support experience
To find out more information about this great opportunity, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group.