The ONE Group has partnered with a local telecommunication technology provider, who are looking to grow their IT function. They're looking for a Linux System Administrator to join them, you'll support day to day functions, contribute to technology roadmaps and take part in project work.
You'll join a close-knit infrastructure team and will have the opportunity to develop your skillset further in a variety of specific areas. Being the technical lead for some projects will enable you to enhance and refine existing systems, as well as develop new ones.
What you'll get involved with:
- Implement enhancements to existing systems and technologies.
- Research best fit for purpose technologies, evaluate and implement them into the business.
- Provide BAU support for deployed solutions, ensuring that you prioritise ticket from the service desk in an appropriate manner according to impact and priority.
- Conduct root cause analysis of issues, implementing fixes to avoid reoccurrence of the problem.
- Contribute and maintain system documentation and knowledge sharing.
What will make you a good fit:
- Previous experience in a Linux System Administrator role.
- Proven experience with Ubuntu administration.
- Experience with Puppet or Foreman Automation.
- Experience with container technologies.
- Experience with virtualisation technologies.
- Scripting experience:
- Experience with backup technologies.
- Experience with storage, network, and firewall technologies.
If this is the role for you, hit apply and upload and up to date CV. For more information on the role, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group for more information.