If you're an Machining Technician looking to take on a new role in a market-leading company then I have just what you're looking for!
Initial 6-month rolling contract.
PAYE: £19.50 p/h Umbrella £24.85 p/h
The company are a global automotive manufacturing company. They are internationally renowned for their quality and reliability. As part of the Research & Development Department you will carry out a variety of machining/fabrication functions to support our new engine programs to tight deadlines.
As a Machining Technician, you will read and interpret engineering drawings and engineers' instructions and then use a variety of machinery, both conventional and CNC, to produce the parts.
Day to day activities will include:
- Using conventional lathes, milling machines, grinding, boring machines and/or CNC machines to produce parts.
- Reading and interpreting Engineering drawings.
- Use of conventional measuring equipment such as callipers and micrometres.
What is required:
- Previous experience operating conventional Lathes, Milling machines, Grinding, Boring machines and or CNC programming / operating
- Previous experience using Mazatrol, Feature Cam
- Previous experience in using measuring equipment, including vernier callipers depth and thread gauges to name a few
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
We are looking for a driven team player looking to take on a new challenge in a fantastic company.