4on/4off - Rotating Days and Nights - 215 Days off per year!
£42,500 + (Overtime Available)
8% Combined Company Pension
If you are a Maintenance Engineer in Market Drayton looking for great career progression and a company that puts people first, then look no further and click to apply!
The One Group are working with a well-respected food manufacturer who are rapidly growing - What better time to get your foot in the door!
I am looking for a individual to maintain the operation of production on both mechanical and electrical systems. To also provide technical support to the engineering and production department and maximise production equipment up time and efficiency.
* Proactive, planned-preventative maintenance to ensure our existing equipment is able to meet capacity demand and efficiency targets.
* Reactive maintenance to ensure minimal machine downtime.
*Assisting with the introduction of new equipment to a market-leading production facility to maintain growth and highest levels of quality.
* Continuous professional development through industry specific training.
Qualification, experience and skills:
- Apprenticeship served engineer or educated to at least a City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ level 3 in a relevant field
- Formal electrical qualification
- Strong ability to fault diagnose
- Team player but can work alone if required
If you are interested, please get in touch with Scott at The One Group on 01733 234000