£36k - £39.6k Salary Dependent on Experience
To ensure that all aspects of building / plant maintenance within the building are completed correctly and in a relevant time frame.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To work as part of the maintenance team to fulfil the maintenance requirements of the Company.
- To prioritise and ensure Health & Safety works for ongoing compliance of the Company's Health & Safety Policy is maintained to the highest standard.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates must have a minimum NVQ level 3 in engineering or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Multiskilled engineering experience (electrical, mechanical).
- PLC Knowledge
- Inverter Drive Knowledge
- Understanding of Hydraulics / Pneumatics
If this vacancy is of interest to you then get in touch on 01733 234000