An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join this successful client. They are looking for a finance professional to report into their CFO and take on the day to day management accountant activities.
The role involves the following;
- Ensure compliance with the monthly timetable for financial returns
- Lead any management accounting issues or questions in the organisation
- Build a thorough understanding of the business' finance in order to provide financial information to non-finance staff in a clear manner
- Work closely with the Financial Control team on any issues
- Work with the Finance Projects Manager to drive in any transformation work into the monthly reporting cycle
- Improve the management accounting and suite of management reporting using the current systems or a new data source
Plus any other activities that come your way.
Love the sound of the role but not sure if you will be the right fit? See how many boxes you tick below:
- Can build and maintain working relationships
- Strong communication and attention to detail
- Can prioritise workload
- Good Excel skills
- Self-motivated and highly literate
Doing well so far? Great! Even better if you can meet these following desires:
- Studying/Completed AAT (or alternative financial qualification)
- Internal control, reporting and analysis experience
- Experience in delivering finance transformation projects
How did it go? Did you tick them all?
If you believe you have the aspiration and ability to take on this role, click the 'apply now' button or get in touch with Abby on 01604 210888.