This Management Accountant position is a great opportunity to join a business at an exciting time in its journey.
This number two role will provide key support to the Financial Controller and duties will include
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts
- Profit and loss reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- General ledger and journals
- Bank and intercompany reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Assisting with production of statutory accounts
- Ad hoc reporting and project work
The successful candidate will ideally be AAT qualified or studying towards ACCA/CIMA but candidates who are qualified by their experience will also be considered.
A keen eye for detail, strong Excel skills and the ability to work to deadlines are essential to the success of this role as is the ability to work in a small team and roll your sleeves up when necessary.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a competitive benefits package, a friendly and welcoming work environment and study support if appropriate.
Interviews will be taking place imminently so send your CV for immediate consideration.
This is a fully site-based role.