The Finance & Accountancy are delighted to be partnering with our reputable client to recruit an Experienced Management Accountant for their site based in Wellingborough. This is a great role for someone who is looking for a progressive role in to becoming a future finance leader with an impressive business who take pride in what they do. Reporting directly into the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for preparing forecasting and budgeting, monitoring product costs and profitability and preparing monthly management accounts. You will also be required to provide reporting for cost variances and monthly reporting on performance regularly.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly management accounts and reviewing variances and corrections where necessary
- Asset and depreciation management
- Monthly reporting of performance
- Reviewing stock analysis and valuation of stock
- Reviewing and authorising stock write-offs when necessary
- Help with mitigating risk and maximising opportunities to optimise business decision making
- Support and train other colleagues as and when required
- Support the Head of Finance and wider finance department for the smooth operation of the business
As the Management Accountant, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- PQ / Q / QBE with at least 2 years in manufacturing sector
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Experienced in written reporting to explain complex information in a clear way
- Good systems experience and excel competent
My client is offering this role as a full time, permanent employment with generous hybrid working patterns. Parking on site is available. This is a great role for someone who is looking for their next long term career move with a succession plan to be a future finance leader. Study support is provided for candidates are currently studying.
If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as my client is looking to interview at the earliest convenience. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Dhruti Patel at The One Group.