The ONE Group are working with a Top 50 Legal firm based in Cambridge, they're on the lookout for a Management Accountant to join their team in Central Cambridge. You will need to be able to access Central Cambridge with no parking on-site, the role requires 50% office presence over 2 weeks.
This role is specifically looking at the management account preparation in relations to finances pertinent to the partners. There are two sides to this role, your standard monthly reporting and then business partnering with the partners themselves, so you'll need a mix of strong practical experience and a desire to work in or previous experience in a business partnering role
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Enhanced pension
- Business partnering with the partners, building relationships and answering queries
- Management of partner investment and share schedule, including reporting and analysis
- Closing of month end journals in relation to partners finance, assisting the wider team when needed
- Preparation of statutory related journals in relation to the partners finances
- Assisting in production of the 3 year rolling forecast in relation to share numbers
- Ad-hoc reporting when required by partners and management
If you're interested in learning more about this position, please do apply, or contact Ewan at The ONE Group.