£32,000 - £38,000
Location - Kettering
Join a fast-paced company where no two days are the same. If you love a challenge and love to solve a problem here is a great job opportunity for you. They are looking for a resilient, problem-solving management accountant to join an established company that is rapidly growing. Here is an opportunity where your expertise and knowledge will be valued.
The primary functions of this role includes:
- Production of monthly accounts on site and working with operational teams to ensure their accuracy and relevance.
- Assist with the production of yearly budgets alongside key stakeholders.
- Ownership of the month end process. (est.£56m)
- To assist in regards to the other Group subsidiary production of monthly accounts and month end process as necessary.
- VAT Returns
- Production of 13 week short term cash flow forecast summary for Lender
- Leading the statutory audits for all Group companies
- Statutory/general compliance reporting including but not limited to P11Ds/PSA
The essential qualities of the Management Accountant include:
- Qualified By Experience Accountant / Part Qualified Accountant
- 5 years + experience in Accounting / Finance
- Problem solving and analytical by nature
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communicator
- Proven ability to manage and organise workloads within tight deadlines.
- Strong Excel Skills
Due to the location this role is commutable from locations across Northamptonshire, including Daventry, Kettering, Wellingborough, Corby, Northampton and Rushden. It's also commutable within an hour from Leicester, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Bedford and parts of Cambridgeshire like St Ives, Huntingdon and Peterborough.