If you are a pastry lover, this company is the place to be. They are actively looking for a Management Accountant to join their ambitious team. Not only will this role give you an opportunity to be apart of their exciting journey, but you will also be given the chance to improve the resource and capability of the Finance Team.
The role involves the following;
- Owning and managing internal reporting, group TB consolidation, and month end tasks such as stock, fixed assets, prepayments.
- Support the Transactional Finance Team
- Improve financial controls and policies
- Manage Cashflow such as forecasting and approving payment runs
- Complete other adhoc work and projects
Love the sound of the role but not sure if your choux fits? Take a look at what experience you need…
- Qualified/part-qualified Accountant
- Strong Excel skills and Oracle HFM Tool knowledge
- Experience in group reporting
- An understanding of financial processes
- High accuracy and attention to detail (especially when flipping pancakes!)
- Great at team working and interpersonal skills
If you believe you have the tasting skills… and the ability to take on this role(!), click the 'apply now' button or get in touch with Abby on 01604 210888.