The ONE Group are delighted to be partnering with a globally operating FMCG organisation, who can boast a excellent staff retention record and a welcoming and inclusive culture.
They are now looking to bring in a Management Accountant to their Chatteris site on a full time basis, in a hands on role which will see you deputising for their long serving Financial Controller.
Your day to day duties in the role will include:
- Producing Monthly Management Accounts
- Reviewing and Improving Processes and Procedures
- Overseeing All Transactional Processes (including PL/SL & Credit Control)
- Producing & Distributing Accurate MI Reports
- Managing & Developing a Finance Assistant
- Assisting with External Audits
- Heading Up The Department In The Absense of The Financial Controller
So what does the perfect candidate look like? You will need to be a Qualified Accountant (ideally CIMA) with a strong background in Management Accounting and Transactional Finance. FMCG/Manufacturing experience is desirable but not essential. AAT Qualified candidates may be considered dependant on experience.
The salary for the role is paying up between £35,000 & £45,000 per annum depending on skills and experience.
If you'd like more info, would like to discuss your suitability for the role or are keen to see a full spec before applying, please contact Ayrton Fontaine at The ONE Group on 01733 234 000. Alternatively, if this sounds like a role you'd be keen to explore further, please apply now