Looking to join an organisation that is the best-kept secret in the realm of a classic automobile?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join this one-stop client. They are looking for a finance professional to report into their Financial Controller and take on the day to day management accountant activities.
On any one day you will;
- Manage accruals and prepayments
- Assist the payroll process, checking information prepared by third parties is accurate and posted
- Complete company VAT/infrastructure returns for submission to HMRC
- Complete payments to suppliers and subcontractors
- Manage the bank accounts and credit cards
- Maintain spreadsheets for costs and revenue
- Prepare cashflow forecasts
Plus any other activities that come your way.
Love the sound of the role but not sure if you will be the right fit? See how many boxes you tick below:
- Can build and maintain working relationships
- Strong communication and attention to detail
- Can prioritise workload
- Good Excel skills (i.e. vlookups, sumifs)
- Self-motivated and highly literate
Doing well so far? Great! Even better if you can meet these following desires:
- Studying/Completed an ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Sage 200 experience
- SME experience
How did it go? Did you tick them all?
If you believe you have the aspiration and ability to take on this role, click the 'apply now' button or get in touch with Abby on 01604 210888.