Manufacturing Accounting SAP FICO Manager
18 month FTC
£75,000 - £80,000
Join a global, innovation-driven business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious disease.
This company are proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration and there is an opportunity to join them as a SAP FICO Manager. They have a requirement for a SAP FICO Manager to join them on a global manufacturing accounting project, where the key objective is to improve and standardise the end-to-end manufacturing accounting processes, delivering more granular level of details to enable better decision making.
The SAP FICO Manager, will lead the SAP FICO group within the Design workstream of the project, supporting the business process leads in the SAP design for their new functional global processes and policies in standard product costing, cost accounting, inventory accounting and performance measurement. The aim of which is to transform existing non-standard regional processes into efficient and effective global standard processes.
The role will be responsible for supporting the SAP design of Standard Product Costing,
Cost Accounting & Inventory Accounting.
Your key skills and experiences...
To be successful you will need to have experience in manufacturing accounting processes in the large FMCG / Manufacturing / Supply Chain or the Pharmaceutical industry, and ideally, designing best practise processes, process re-engineering skills (e.g. Lean Six Sigma), as well as solid working knowledge of SAP, S/4HANA (particularly CO-PC), SAP BI and strong influencing capabilities
- Detailed knowledge of how SAP & S/4HANA enabled end-to-end business process across Finance and Product Cost Controlling
- Good understanding of how different modules within SAP interact e.g. PP, MM change impacts on FI, CO processes
- Experience of multiple SAP full implementation project lifecycles, preferably from scoping and planning through to post go live support
Your essential qualifications, skills and experiences:
* Experience of cost accounting, inventory accounting and performance measurement
* Experience of global SAP ERP implementations
* Proven solid working knowledge of BI
* Experience of change management and change management processes
* Demonstrated success building cross-functional global networks and stakeholder management
* CIMA or ACCA or ACA professional qualification
* Broad process experience (development, management and application of)
* Significant work experience in relevant functional area
* Expert knowledge in specialist process area
This company offers split / hybrid working with 2-3 days in the office and is commutable within an hour from Luton, Dunstable, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton, South Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, North London, Slough and High Wycombe.
Apply today to find out more.