This Cambridge based company are a highly respected manufacturer of semiconductor process equipment.
The ONE Group are working with them to hire a Manufacturing Engineer who is familiar with this type of machinery, which typically incorporates vacuum systems, pneumatics, gas systems and automation.
The role will involve taking customers' requirements and configuring these into the system design and BoMs, generating the necessary paperwork for packing and installation. You will work closely with other functions of this multi-disciplinary engineering team.
- Support sales projects by generating quotations and supporting drawings / documentation
- Define and configure BoMs and CAD models to customer requirements
- Coordinate customer documentation packs
- Help facilitate plans for either internal manufacture or outsource strategy to ensure smooth supply to Production
- Coordinate the change management activities to ensure smooth and timely implementation of changes to suppliers and production
- There may be some travel involved
- Engineering qualification or equivalent experience in a manufacturing background
- Ideally some experience of vacuum systems, pneumatics, gas systems and automation
- Experience in use of CAD preferred
- IT literate
- Strong experience of supply chain management
- Experience of improving quality systems within manufacturing
This company are a very supportive and friendly organisation and you can expect a generous set of benefits. Get in touch for a chat!