Marketing & Communications Executive
£25,000 - £28,000
Representing a strong and trusted brand within the UK, France and internationally, this is an opportunity to join a business with a focused and driven marketing department - seeking to accelerate brand growth and market share gains across their industry.
They are looking for a bright and inquisitive individual, with excellent written English language skills, to craft their marketing messaging out to the market and drive brand awareness in the UK and select international markets.
What you'll do in the role:
- Plan and deliver the UK marketing content calendar.
- Co-ordinate the content that will go out each day, to ensure a consistent and articulate marketing messages to the market.
- Copywriting for PR, brochures, flyers, promotions and technical content.
- Understanding key USPs of new and existing products, to ensure excellent product launches.
- Lead the Point of Sale (POS) co-ordination from concept to launch.
- Reporting monthly on ROI and performance.
- Provision of product related data and images for select customers.
- Lead the weekly sales and marketing meeting to maintain the close link between the two departments.
- Manage marketing stock.
- Manage the marketing budget.
- Manage product database.
- Proof reading of marketing literature.
What you'll need to bring to the role:
· Excellent copywriting skills, with an ability to tailor writing across different applications.
· Strong project management skills.
· Ability to focus and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to effectively collaborate across departments.