Marketing Data Specialist (life sciences)
As part of the Commercial / Marketing team, you will be handling leads generated by our marketing and sales activities, and route to team members to action. The team is focused on identifying potential business from these and helping to direct those qualified leads to the right teams across Europe.
This role is perfect for a life sciences related graduate looking to step into a marketing career. Ability to communicate effectively would be a real advantage in this role, your familiarity with basic IT packages such as Microsoft Office Suite will help you navigate the CRM system, and you'll learn the basics of sales and marketing through collaboration with the team both in the UK and in the wider EMEA region
As the Marketing Data Specialist you will responsible for handling of leads by working closely with sales team. This includes routing of qualified leads to respective Direct Marketing Specialists in an efficient and timely manner.
- Qualify leads and route to respective direct marketing specialists.
- Assemble lists for prospecting campaigns in alignment with the marketing efforts.
- Execute outbound commercially relevant marketing focused campaigns.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining lead data into CRM database.
- Regular reporting on lead status to ensure compliance to the SLAs for lead management.
- General administration and support function for service & support team where necessary.
- Life Sciences related degree
- Bright, energetic and dedicated
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels
- Experience with using IT packages such as Microsoft office suite and CRM systems.