This manufacturer specialises in developing medical supplies that have been critical in protecting us all during the COVID-19 pandemic.
With a strong presence across Europe and Asia, this company are seeking a Marketing Executive to grow their existing UK Market.
As part of this role you will be required to create all marketing materials including printed documents, social media content and website content. You will frequently liaise with other teams across Europe and Asia to ensure promotional content is consistent and effective. Additionally, you will often work alongside external Marketing agencies to ensure content reach is maximised.With a clear understanding of ROI, you will need to establish SMART objectives to support performance-related reports.
On some occasions, you will organise and attend events including exhibitions to raise brand awareness amongst stakeholders. Using online strategies is paramount for the business to drive engagement, therefore, experience of LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter would be highly beneficial.
- 2 - 4 years of Marketing experience (preferably in B2B)
- Experience of using MS Office, MailChimp, Hoot Suite and Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of SEO & PPC
- The ability to use website management tools such as Wordpress
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbally)