This well-known creative agency is searching for a Marketing Executive to assist the Communications Manager with creating marketing materials for brand recognition, lead generation and customer retention.
The ideal candidate will have gained broad marketing experience from previous roles but have an especially good understanding of digital and working knowledge of CMS and CRM platforms.
Drawing on these skills, you will be adept at managing and maximising all channels to achieve set goals.
Working in a small team, you will need to be self-sufficient and motivated, successfully managing a wide and varied workload as well as your own time.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
- Support the implementation of the marketing strategy
- Support the implementation and management of lead gen, retention and development strategies
- Effectively and accurately work within the CRM and other relevant systems
- Assist in creation and execution of the marketing calendar
- Implement email drip campaigns, measuring effectiveness
- Monitor and analyse system data
- Produce reports as required
- Utilise SEO platforms
- Execute retargeting campaigns
- Desk research as required and conducting ad-hoc research projects
- Copywriting and content creation
- Co-manage social platforms
- Assist with internal communications
- Manage marketing resources to agreed budgets
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders: internal and wider colleagues, suppliers and external agencies
- Minimum 2 yrs marketing experience
- Experience of managing a marketing platform or CRM would be greatly advantageous