My client are a scientific software developer whose customers include world renowned pharmaceutical companies and have been doing so for over 20 years. Their world class solutions provide vital discovery which have a major positive impact on human health.
This brand new position, due to growth, offers the successful candidate the chance to join a collaborative, highly skilled marketing team as well as a chance to make a difference in an incredible vital field.
As part of the Marketing team, you will be ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of day to day marketing activities from events to website content. You will need to be highly organised, pro-active and self-motivated, as you will be managing multiple projects with tight deadlines.
This role is perfect for a Chemistry related graduate looking to further their marketing career with the right company.
As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for a diverse range of tasks including;
- Write articles, blogs, press releases and promotional content which positions software solutions and discovery services as the computational solutions of choice
- Write video scripts, prepare and record content for publication
- Post approved content on social media channels and third-party sites, ensuring communication to the correct target audiences
- Develop content for account managers and inside sales teams to support lead generation and awareness campaigns
- Produce images to support marketing materials, both directly from software solutions and using graphic design tools
- Compile content for, and distribute monthly newsletter
- Work with product managers to ensure internal product toolkits are up-to-date
- Help update and maintain websites, including adding, editing and publishing content, optimising for SEO
- Monthly KPI reporting
- Organisation of events both alone and in conjunction with the marketing team
- Occasional attendance at events as required
- Minimum Bachelor's degree - chemistry preferred
- Demonstrable experience writing and proof reading scientific content
- B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrable execution of handling social media campaigns and reporting in B2B context
- Experience maintaining websites through a CMS and using Google Analytics
- Experience using a CRM system
- CIM qualification (desirable)
The company are extremely flexible so a mixture of time in the office and home is offered!
The role would suit candidates living in and around Peterborough, Huntingdon, St Ives, Stamford, Oundle, Oakham, Cambridge, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Kettering, Corby, Biggleswade, Stevenage, Wellingborough and surrounding areas.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.