A great opportunity to join an established industrial equipment manufacturer that operates across 50+ countries and has some amazing company benefits, such as:
- Healthcare cash plan
- Discounted gym memberships
- Virtual GP Service
- Social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
Within this role, you will be working alongside the Marketing Specialist and reporting into the Head of Sales & Business Development and will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing responsibilities. You will be supporting with organising marketing campaigns, developing marketing strategies, copywriting content for social media and the company website and event planning.
You will also be responsible for:
· Supporting the Marketing Specialist with organising various projects and campaigns
· Conducting market research and developing and analysing consumer reports/questionnaires
· Use marketing analytics techniques to gather important data
· Assist with organising promotional events and traditional/digital campaigns
· Create, schedule and post online content for the website and social media - including digital manipulation, taking photographs and short videos
If you are looking for your next digitally focused role and have plans to develop and progress in the next 12-24 months then this could be the right role for you!
If you'd like to find out more then please call Gabriella at The ONE Group on 01733 234000 or apply now!