I am delighted to be partnering exclusive with a leading manufacturer of axle and suspension systems for the Heavy-Duty truck industry and are seeking a Material Planner to join there Purchasing team on a permanent basis.
The company are a leader in their field and with that they are seeking a top quality proactive and organised individual to ensure the supply of materials and consumables meet production requirements.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Assess volume requirements in relation to the order book and demand forecasts
- Order management and expediting of deliveries in line with production requirements
- Raise PO's and supply schedules in with forecasts and lead times
- Monitor inventory levels against agreed target levels
What we are looking for:
- IT literate with good MS Office skills specifically Excel as you will be dealing with pivot tables and formulas
- Experienced within a manufacturing planning function
- Able to read engineers drawings/specs
- Proficient in the use or ERP/MRP systems
This is a really good opportunity for a Material Planner to join a forward-thinking company who are leaders in their field and see themselves as a progressive manufacturing company.
On offer is a salary poof up 30k along with a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, 5% pension contribution and an early finish on a Friday.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.