What do you look for in a new role?
- A business which is rapidly growing
- A boss who has fulfilled your role in the past & knows the challenges you will face
- Fast paced & dynamic work style, rarely two days the same
If all those above sounds good - then this is your lucky day!
I am currently seeking a Materials Planner to take ownership of the supply of raw materials to an FMCG manufacturer in the Corby area.
This position will see you form a key part of the supply chain department. This company have a lot of SKU's and therefore a lot of materials to control. However, without the right materials on site and available nothing can be produced. So without you, everything stops!
The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure in an ever-changing environment. A true problem solver who is committed to finding solutions.
In return, you can join a business with enormous future potential & cement yourself as a key player as the business grows.
What experience do you need?
- Ideally inventory/material planning experience within FMCG
- Problem-solving nature
- Good skills with excel - pivot tables, macros, VLookUps
For immediate consideration, please apply now!
If you would like more information, please contact The ONE Group's Technical Division on 01733 234000.
This isn't just recruitment, it's recruitment as it should be.