A growing manufacturer of gas and liquid control systems have an opportunity for a Mechanical Assembler to join there team on an ongoing contract.
The company manufacture and supply gas and liquid control systems, pre-assembled modules and pipework installation into the high technology sector and work with some leading companies within the semiconductor and pharmaceutical markets and are looking for a Mechanical Assembler to join the team immediately.
The day to day responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler include:
- Complete mechanical assembly and pipe preparation in a clean room environment using hand tools
- Assemble small bore tubes and associated mechanical components
- Competently read engineers drawings
- Follow manufacturing and quality procedures
Skills required for this position should include:
- Competent in the use of hand tools and measuring equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Have strong attention to detail and capable of working to tight tolerances
- The ability to follow clear and concise instructions
The role be on an ongoing temporary basis working a rotation of days and nights.
Early Shift - Monday - Friday 5.45am - 1.45pm
Lates Monday - Wednesday 2pm - 12pm
Thursday 2pm - 11pm
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience click to apply.