If you are an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer who has experience of designing instrumentation, ideally for Life Sciences, this could be your next very important career move.
This company are a multidisciplinary team of talented scientists, engineers and designers who collaborate closely on world-changing biotech and life sciences products for some of the most well-known companies globally.
To make the mark, you will need to have superb design skills, with an excellent understanding of a product's potential capabilities and have a creative approach to finding solutions for tricky problems.
- You'll have worked in a high tech industry designing instrumentation
- Familiarity with assembly jigs and test equipment
- SolidWorks (ideally - another CAD package may be acceptable)
- You know how to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities
- Raw, creative design presentations skills; through sketches, animation, etc
- Understanding of a wide range of manufacturing techniques
- Plastic injection moulded part design would be useful
- Able to liaise with supplier to source parts
- Hands-on build, test and troubleshooting ability
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a world-class team where people stay for years and years whilst developing their career. They set the bar high, but the rewards are generous to match. Salary will reflect your experience; whatever level you are at in your career.
Like to know more? Hit apply and we'll be in touch to have a chat!