If you're a Mechatronics Engineer and you're eager to work on projects that really make a difference to lives, then this is definitely one for you…
This Cambridgeshire based company are a cross-disciplinary team of incredible scientists, engineers and designers who work together closely on world-changing biotech and life sciences solutions for some of the most well-known companies, globally.
They're now embarking on a new (and very ambitious) project where they aim to create novel solutions for cell therapy manufacture. This involves developing breakthrough technologies in manufacturing and process automation to enable cell therapy to be available to all who need it most.
It's a varied role including design and test, as well as improving precision manufacturing processes and systems. So what do we need from you?
- Academic strength in Engineering, Electronics, or Software
- Broad, hands-on engineering skills ideally spanning mechanical, electronics, control software and
- Problem solver
- You may have deeper skills in one area, and perhaps not be so strong in another, but you're the sort of person who can collaborate with your wider team and bridge any 'gaps'
- Appreciation for precise assemblies and behaviours of materials
- You know how to take loose and changing requirements and turn them into smart and robust solutions
- Flexible and adaptable, with a start-up mentality
- Any experience working with novel life science or medical technologies would be a big plus
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a world-class team and develop your career. The rewards are generous. The company is easy to reach by both road and rail from Cambridge and London.