Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£40,000 - £41,000
Great opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join one of the UK's finest food manufacturers.
A business with a strong history behind them and an even bigger future on the horizon.
Looking for a capable individual to maintain the operation of production on both mechanical and electrical systems. To also provide technical support to the engineering and production department and maximise production equipment up time and efficiency.
- To maintain plant machinery
- To ensure that all delegated mechanical and electrical work is performed with full regard to product safety and quality and employee health and safety
- Attend to all requirements of production personnel within the factory
- To actively take part in machine trails, continuous improvement and other projects/development work
Qualification, experience and skills:
- Apprenticeship served engineer or equivalent experience
- Formal electrical qualification
- Experience in the FMCG industry
- Strong ability to fault diagnose
- Understanding of the principals and practice of food safety
If you are interested please get in touch on 01733 234000