Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A worldwide brand with a prestigious history behind it. A close-knit team of long-serving staff and a company that is invested in their future. A Monday-Friday Maintenance Engineering shift role with an attractive salary. Almost sounds too good to be true, doesn't it!?
The main focus of the role is to minimise breakdown time on all site machinery and equipment, achievable through preventative maintenance completion (PPM's), a proactive and reactive approach, as well as combining a can do attitude with experience. During equipment uptime your resource will be utilised on improvement projects to further support the maintenance department and teams.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
- Carry out repairs/breakdowns as and when they arise both mechanically or electrically
- Complete PPM schedules of existing equipment
- Upload jobs completed into our CMMS system
- Obtain and maintaining inventory of spares as used
- Maintenance of our biomass boiler system including some cleaning procedures
- Ensure all work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner
What will you need?
- Engineering qualification with a proven background in mechanical and electrical engineering
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- The ability to report out daily shift repairs / PPM's unsupervised.
- Full driving license and own transport
- PLC knowledge - Omron, Allen Bradley, Siemens
- 17th/18th edition
- Experience with ERP systems
If you are a self starter, a pragmatic and methodical problem solver and a good team player I want to hear from you.
If you are interested in the above, please apply with an up to date CV.
This role is based on a 3 shift pattern of earlies, lates and nights.
For more information, please contact Taylor Reade on 01733 234000.