Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Rotating days and nights
Circa £40,000 - £41,000 + Benefits
Great opportunity for a MSM Engineer to join one of Cambridgeshire's finest food manufacturing sites!
A business with a strong history behind them and an even bigger future on the horizon.
Looking for a capable individual to maintain the operation of production on both mechanical and electrical systems. To also provide technical support to the engineering and production department and maximize production equipment up time and efficiency.
In this role, you'll work closely with the engineering manager, shift supervisors and team leaders with a direct report to the Engineering Supervisor.
- To maintain plant machinery.
- To ensure that all delegated mechanical and electrical work is performed with full regard to product safety and quality and employee health and safety.
- Attend to all requirements of production personnel within the factory.
- To actively take part in machine trails, continuous improvement and other projects/ development work.
Qualification, experience and skills:
- Apprenticeship served engineer or equivalent experience.
- Formal electrical qualification.
- Experience in the FMCG industry.
- Strong ability to fault diagnose.
- Understanding of the principals and practise of food safety.
If you're interested in hearing more, please either send your CV over or give us a call on 01733 234000.
Back to job search
- Financial Controller
Job location: Rushden, Northamptonshire, England Job salary: ££40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Financial Controller £40,000-£45,000 Rushden,...
- Sales Administrator
Job location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England Job salary: ££18000 - £25000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced and confident...
- Mechanical Technician
Job location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England Job salary: £Up to £27500.00 per annum
Mechanical Technician Cambridge £27,500 + lots ...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's