You're currently a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer and you've been working in the food industry for several years now, you use the same skills on the same machines on a daily basis...
Fancy a breath of fresh air?
We are delighted to be working with a progressive food manufacturing business based in Cambridgeshire, who are rapidly expanding both commercially and operationally. Our client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work on a 4on 4off permanent nights basis. Your role will be to support with breakdowns, PPM and continuous improvement work on all machinery within the factory.
So where is the difference? This may sound familiar, however you will be working on brand new bespoke machinery!
Day to day tasks include:
- To diagnose all faults and carry out remedial action to required standards.
- To propose improvements to all equipment in order to improve reliability and efficiency.
- To dismantle and re-assemble all production equipment in a timely manner.
- To complete the job report sheets for all work undertaken.
- To complete breakdown reports on all work undertaken.
- To ensure that parts used are booked out of the stores department in the correct format.
- To assist in the installation and commissioning of new equipment as necessary.
- To contribute to any special projects that may be required.
- Ensure the culture of continuous improvement is maintained and developed throughout the factory
In return? A VERY competitive salary, development, progression opportunities and the chance to be a part of an expanding company who are at the forefront of their industry.
Please apply with an up to date CV.