I'm on the lookout for a network SME to join an organisation in Peterborough. If you've got a networking background and ideally hold CCNA or CCNP - this is a great role for you!
Working in a small team in a value driven organisation, you will provide technical support and maintenance for all the IT Networks - including virtualisation and server systems. This will involve problem analysis and solution creation. You will also get the opportunity to get involved with infrastructure & network projects.
- Install, upgrade and maintain servers, network and network components - including performance monitoring.
- Asset management
- AV capability
- System Configuration
- Services deployment & maintenance
- Ad hoc project support
- Work closely with Service Desk and act as escalation for network and infrastructure issues.
- Take on ad hoc OOH system support
What will make you a great fit:
- Previous experience working in a network or infrastructure team
- Background in IT support, exposure to things like
- Network solutions
- AV Solutions
- Ideally Alcatel but if not CISCO experience
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated CV as shortlisting is imminent. For more information, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group.