I've partnered up with a local services provider who are looking for a Network Engineer to join them for an 18-month FTC. This is an exciting opportunity for a solid 2nd Line Support Professional or Junior Network Engineer to progress to the next step in their career!
You'll be involved with network design and support across a large organisation, supporting users with their issues and rolling out important upgrades and improvements.
- Support of IT network services, including design, functionality, and security
- Manage IT network elements - Including LAN, WAN, Wireless, Telephony and mobilisation equipment
- Get involved with the full network life cycle from research/design through to documentation and management of network environments, including security, connectivity, testing and more. Ensuring that all elements meet the requirements.
- Ensure that the network is protected from both internal and external threats.
What you'll need:
- Proven support experience with solid exposure to networking
- Ideally hold CCNA or CCNP Qualification
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining all network aspects and components
- Excellent customer service skills
- A drivers licence - This is a must as there is travel with this role.
If you're interested in the role, please click apply; or get in touch with Ashley at The ONE Group.