Food glorious food!...
Oh, and this client knows a fair few things about the industry.
Are you interested in becoming part of the team? I have good news!
A newly created role as an NPD and Specification Administrator. Has now become available at their site in Bristol, working within their New Product Development team.
This is a pivotal role for the business, to ensure all customer and food safety standards are met.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining used specifications
- Working closely with the NPD teams
- Updating quality documents
- Packaging reviews.
- Auditing and lab analysis.
- Amending nutritional information.
Ideally you will have experience of:
- Using SAP in day-to-day tasks.
- Supporting projects and validation.
- Completing internal audits and assisting with external audits
- Confidently using Microsoft Excel, to an intermediate level.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- An excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work in an autonomous environment.
- Confident communication
- Workload prioritisation.
If you have any further questions on the role. Feel free to call Aisha on 07568136909. Or click the link below to apply!