The One Group are pleased to be working with a leading tier 1 and OEM supplier of Aerospace components who are seeking a NPI Manufacturing Engineer to join an established team to manage the introduction of new projects into the company.
The business is an established manufacturing company who supply world class components to high value customers, and you will have the opportunity to utilise an established gated process to manage new projects through concept, costing, design and development through the launch phase into serial manufacturing.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Manage NPI projects in line with APQP based internal procedures from the quotation stage to production handover
- Monitor projects accurately for Quality, Delivery and Cost to keep track of key project performance analytics
- Set up new parts in the ERP systems along with BOM and routings
- Carry out PPAP activities and evaluate work packages based on drawings using CAD
What we are looking for:
- Degree or HND qualification with experience working within manufacturing engineering on NPI projects
- Ability to interpret and apply engineering, quality and health & safety and specifications
- Commercially astute with strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of MRP systems and CAD
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established business and team where you will have the opportunity to lead manufacturing NPI projects for some interesting businesses.
If the role sounds of interest, click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.