The One Group are proud to be working with a fantastic public sector organisation in the Raunds area who are looking to add to their small close knit team.
This role will be highly rewarding as no day will be the same and you will be apart of a team that are a staple for the local community.
What will your day look like?
- Administration - general administration for the local facilities and events, this includes weddings, funerals and various local events.
- Finance - This role will involve assisting with elements of finance, book keeping, payroll and finance administration.
- Website Management - assisting with updating company websites and social media.
- Minute taking and extra required administration.
- Greeting and assisting the local community who require information or issues within the community.
- Assisting with the front desk, answering calls and email enquires.
- Using the in-house accountancy system updating where required.
What experience and skills would the ideal candidate have?
- Ability to work closely with a small friendly team.
- Have experience of having a diverse background which includes administration, finance and reception.
- You must be computer literate, and have experience of using systems.
- Have a proactive, bubbly and resilient personality.
Hours: 9/930am - 2/230pm Monday - Friday.
This role does have an opportunity for the right person to become permanent.
If this sounds like the right role for you please do click apply and we will be in touch to discuss.