Are you looking to work for a company which aims to have a positive impact on the world around us?
The importance of taking action to become sustainable is evident, which is why the work of this company, who have been leaders in their field for more than 15 years, is so important. The core objective of this company is to use a science led approach to provide support, training and strategies which help companies create a more environmentally friendly future.
This full-time position based in Cambridge is looking for an experienced Office Manager to provide support for the duration of this 14-month contract. This position is looking to pay between £30,000 - £35,000 per annum for a someone with the right experience.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Provide business support for finance, IT and HR teams
- Support with minor IT issue and outsource when necessary
- Working alongside HR with recruitment, onboarding, and training
- Provide support and assistance to directors and members of the team
- Run reports
- Review travel risk assessments
- Reception duties
For more information, please apply now or reach out to Hannah or Jacquelyn on 01223 237888.