Would you consider yourself a competent production engineer? Would you like to work for a renown manufacturing company in Northampton? Have you got experience using Siemens NX and Vericut?
This is an opportunity to join a global technology company that meet and deliver intelligent propulsion systems for there customers within the motorsport, aerospace and automotive sectors.
The day-to-day duties of the Senior Production Engineer include:
- Design/develop and implement new production methods/jigs/fixtures to support the NPD process.
- Responsible for producing CNC programs on 3, 4 & 5 axis plus Turn-mill machines via NX9 & Vericut verification methods.
- Implement new cutting technologies to improve existing production methods
- Maintaining jigs and fixtures that are used in production
- Manage cost containments and estimate production times
For the Senior Production Engineer there are several skills and qualifications required:
- Experienced in machining complex components from the Automotive or Aerospace sector
- HNC or a relevant engineering qualification
- Experienced in using CAD/CAM systems (NX or equivalent)
- Proven experience in Vericut and SAP ERP system
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.